Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Hobby House DT Inspiration

Thank 'Crunchie' it's Friday!

Do you remember that slogan - If you do you're obviously as old as me!

Anyway it's nearly the weekend and this weekend I hope to be moving my stuff back into my craft room. Think I'm going to need to find some good storage solutions to put all my stash into the cupboards.
If you've got any great ways to store your stamps, dies and bits n bobs let me know.

Today I've got a card to show you using another one of those lovely toppers from The Hobby House.

This time I've used an image from the Christmas Angels sheet. These are all by Elizabeth Bell.
Some of them are cut in the same shape as a Go Kreate Frilly #2 and that's what I've used to create the shape for my card.


The papers are First Edition Silent Night and have been edged in Peeled Paint. Those gorgeous snowflakes are by Joy Craft and were given the Frantage treatment.

All the other lovely embellishments are from The Hobby House

Shabby Green Frantage

Remember you still have time to enter this month's challenge over at The Hobby House and be in with a chance to bag yourself a £25 Hobby House voucher.

This month's challenge is to use an image by one of The Hobby House's artists (Mo Manning, Elizabeth Bell, Kenny K or Sylvia Zet). It can be a topper, digi or rubber stamped image. Other than that it's anything you like.
As they say 'You've got to be in it to win it!'

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Crafting,

Big Hugs,
Janine xx

8 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Janine, your snowflakes are DEVINE!
HUgs Laurie xx

coops said...

so stunning Janine.really love your fabulous design and details and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. I love the image and the pretty design.
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

love the shaping the gorgeous soft greens those stunning snowflakes and all the bling one beautiful card
Hugs Kate xx

Sharon said...

This is so pretty Janine. A beautiful image and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

MagsB said...

Wow, how beautiful and delicate! I love the sparkly snowflake so much!

love Mags B x

Kjersti said...

What a beautiful winter card Janine - love it!
Have a great thursday!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful and those snowflakes is a nice creative touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}