Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day...and my first challenges.

Good Morning...

Hope you're all having a lovely Valentine's Day.

Today's card is a Valentine card I've made for my hubby. I'm also going to enter it into my first challenges, if I can suss that out.

I've used one of the lovely Lili of the Valley stamps...they're so cute!


The fence and bird have been cut with a Marianne Design die that I bought recently and the snowflake is also a recent buy (don't tell hubby :))

I made an easel card for a change. It's not photographed that well though.


And here's a close up of this really cute image.



Card Ingredients.

Image : Lili of the Valley 'Together Forever'
Coloured with Copics...
Skin : E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress, Hat & Shoes :- R81, R83, R85
Greens : G20, YG11, YG61, YG63, YG67
Greys : C0, C1, C3, C5
Apron & Hat : E40, E42, E43
Plant Pot : E30, E31, E34, E35
Hair : E25, E29
Fence & Bird : E40, E42, E43

Papers : First Edition 'Love Letter'
Tools : Marianne Design Snowflake LR0185 & Fence LR0205, Nestie Labels 2
Embellishments : WOC roses, WOC Heart 'buckle'
Sentiment : Lili of the Valley.


I am entering my card into the following challenges :


Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. I'm off to assemble some things I bought at Ikea yesterday that will help me to organise my craft room :)

Janine xx

4 comments:

Trudie said...

Just gorgeous! I love the elements you have used to create this. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
Trudie x

Christine said...

Wow, what a truly magnificent card!! I absolutely love the design. All of the embellishments are placed perfectly!! Love your coloring skills as well!! Your card makes me smile!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

coops said...

stunning card janice.adorable image and i love your gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Jean McKenzie said...

Beautiful card!! I have just bought this image so you have given me much inspiration with your choice of Copic colours etc. I love the little fence and the heart buckle - lovely finishing touches!