Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

I'm Still here :-)

Good evening blogger friends...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. 
I've been busy the last 2 weeks and not had much time to craft. I've had my parents over to stay for 10 days plus school holidays, so routine has been right out of the window. I did make a card for Father's day card for my Dad, but he looks at my blog so I can't post until Sunday.

My Mum, daughter and I went to the Stamp Magic show on Sunday and had a great girlie day out. Spent far too much. I only had a small wish list but came back having spent all my birthday money on lots of things I just couldn't resist :-)

So much to do and so little time. 

Hope to see you all very soon.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments I really do appreciate them.

Hugs,
Janine xx

No comments: