Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Divas by Design - With Love

Good morning blogging friends...

Well it's already half way through the week - I can't believe it, but that means it's time for another new challenge over at


and this weeks new challenge is all ready for those Valentine cards you've been making. The theme is

With Love

Now it can be anything to do with Love. It doesn't have to be a Valentine it could be Weddings or Anniversaries, anything to do with Love.


My card today has been made using Heart Key Marci from La La Land and I've used lots of new La La Land dies which I bought recently too. I really enjoyed making it and I hope my DH will like it when he receives it on Friday!


The design papers are Pion's 'Roses' and all the dies have been edged with vintage photo. On the lace I stuck little rhinestones to give it a bit more bling and the little hearts were leftovers from some die cuts which I coloured with Copics. The big red heart is a button I found in my stash and the roses are from The Hobby House.



Marci has been coloured with Copics:

Skin : E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, E20
Dress : R89, R85, R83, R81, RV0000  E77, E74, E71, E70
Shoes : W7, W5, W3, W1
Key : E33, Y17, Y15, Y11  R59, R46, R29, R22


Dies Used :

La La Land - Open Leaf, Heart Key, Steampunk Heart Cogs, Folding Banner and Wings,
DooHickey Heart Tag and Cheery Lynn French Pastry Doily.

Hope you can join us with all your Loved-Up creations.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Crafting for All Seasons - Show us some Romance
Cuttlebug Mania - A Touch of Red
Deep Ocean - Love is All Around
Sweet Stamps - Love
Creative Colours - Use Pink, Red, Kraft/Khaki
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Hearts/Love
The Ribbon Reel - Be My Valentine
Dream Valley Challenges - Tag You're It!


Happy Crafting.

Big Hugs,
Janine xx

22 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Berry said...

Janine this is just fabulous I love everything about it what a fab array of die cuts and it just oozes love! So cute! hugs Rebekah xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Janine. An adorable image and so beautifully coloured. I love all the pretty details too.
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Janine! what a sweetie she is and I love the wonderful die cuts… you've decorated the card so beautifully! :-)
Big hugs
Sue B xx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning janine.fabulous design and colouring and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Janine, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Janice said...

A beautiful image and a delightful card Janine, Jx

DesignerDiva said...

Wow Janine this is fabulous! I love all those die cuts and your colouring is perfection!
Hugs Laurie xx

Archana Joshi said...

Stunning. I am glad for your entry. Thanks so so much for posting your beautiful card in Creative Colors Challenge.

Hugs,
Archana

Lady Bug Stampers said...

What a beautiful card. I love all the detail and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Colors Challenge this week.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow another beautiful creation. So love the pop of colour against the earthy tones.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Camellia Cards said...

Love her hair and lots of fabulous die-cuts used. Love the leaves and that everything has a distressed edge x Clare x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Janine - such a sweet image and so many beautiful dies :o)
Debs xx

Kimbo said...

This is certainly a card with lots of love gone into it and lots of work too - beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous card, lovely detail, thanks for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

Sharon said...

I love these La La Land images and you have coloured her beautifully Janine. Love the wings and the gorgeous dies.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon x

Unknown said...

Just fab Janine, , so much detail. A really beautiful card x

Kerry said...

Wow gorgeous. There are so lovely elements to your card I didn't know what to look at first :) Thank you for joining in with our Touch of Red challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, wow, wow, Janine, your card is absolutely exquisite! So many wonderful details....love it! Thanks for playing along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

Heleen said...

This is stunning! What a wonderful work out of this challenge. Thanks for playing along wit CCC.
Love Heleen

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Janine. Thanks for "Showing us some Romance" at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

Milnie said...

This is stunning, love all the details!
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good Luck and I hope we see you again!

Hugs,
Milnie DT