Followers

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year ...



Sorry I've no card to share with you today. 
I've been spending my holiday trying to decorate my hall, stairs and landing. There's so much preparation that I'm fed up with it already and I've not even finished the first of three flours!

I have cheered myself up today though by spending some of my Christmas money on some more Copics!

We had a lovely break over Christmas and spent a few days with my sister and her family, Mum and Dad also joined us. It's always nice to have everyone together as it usually only happens at Christmas. Since coming back it's been lots of decorating, yuk!

Hope that you had a lovely Christmas and Santa brought you all the crafting goodies on your list.

We're having a quiet night in tonight.. 
I hope that you have a lovely evening, whether it's a quiet night in or an all night party. 
I'd like to wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year and thank you for all your support and lovely comments throughout the year.



Sending you Big Hugs,

Janine xx

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Happy New Year to you too!
I live in Canada but have family in England. I have been on the steam train from Pickering to Goathland and another time on the supper train which was fabulous.
You live a gorgeous area... My relatives are in Whitehaven and Cleator in Cumbria. DH's relatives are in Sheffield, Filey and Scarborough and Hull.
I am your latest follower...you make lovely cards I paged back and bit!

coops said...

Happy New Year Janine :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

A busy time for you Janine. Love the cards you have posted recently, your colouring is amazing.
Wishing you and your's health, wealth and happiness in 2013 and luck in all your endeavours
Eileen x
and thanks for the lovely comments you always leave for me