Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Trimming The Tree ...

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a nice relaxing weekend. 

I'm here to show you my first Christmas card. It's taken me ages to complete. I wish I wasn't so indecisive. Choosing the papers, embellishments etc has taken forever. There's no way I'm gonna have enough cards by Christmas. I'll just have to save homemade ones for 'special' people.  Looks like it's a trip to WHS for me!

I've used LOTV's Trimming the Tree along with papers from Authentique Paper's Wonder Collection.




They're so cute. They remind me of my three when they were younger.
Here are the Copic colours I've used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R30
Red Clothes: R39, R37, R35, R32
Green Clothes: YG91, YG93, YG95
Brown Shorts: E43, E42, E41, E40
Dog: E43, E42, E34, E35


I've embellished the card with a ribbon from my stash and a cute tree charm from Live & Love Cratfs. The flowers are from WOC and Live and Love Crafts.


The image has been cut with a Nestabilities circle die and mounted on their scalloped circle. The holly leaves are part of Memory boxes Holly Vine.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Lilis Little Fairies - Use 3 Dies or Punches
Crafts 4 Eternity - #101 Colour Recipe, Christmas Wishes
PaperPlay Challenges - Week 49 Christmas is coming

Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by.

Big Hugs,
Janine x





9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Janine. The image is adorable and those papers are scrummy as are the embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Janice. Beautiful papers and image. Those flowers are really pretty

Hugs Kelly x

coops said...

so stunning janine.fabulous image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

This is beautiful Janine. Love the image you have used and coloured so perfectly. Your dp are gorgeous and the embellishments are fab. Love it
Eileen x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, ohh this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Guylaine Seyer said...

very beautiful card! Image is so gourgous!
thanks for playing with us at Craft 4 Eternity

Anonymous said...

Love all the details!

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge! :)

Sarah said...

I love all the details on your card, thanks for sharing with the Pretty Little Ribbon shop challenge.

Sarah x