Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter or Spring over at Divas by Design

Good morning everyone...

Hope you're having a lovely day and enjoying the sunshine. It's school holidays and spring is definitely in the air. Unfortunately I no longer get the school holidays off with my new job, but because it's shifts I'll still be able to spend some time with my family :-)

We have a new challenge over at 


and this week our challenge is appropriately

Spring or Easter

I've gone for a spring feel using one of The Hobby House's new toppers. I've used 'Emily' from the Little Friends topper by Wee Stamps.


I'm still settling into my new job and have lots of training to do so craft time is sparse. I've been using lots of these lovely toppers, but am really missing my colouring. I signed up for the Kit and Clowder online classes but haven't managed to start yet :-(


Card Ingredients :-

Paper - Raspberry Road Timeless Victorian

Dies - DooHickey So wrapped lovely heart, Vintage Daisies & Heart fence
Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco F & English Tea Party Doily
Joy Craft Leaves 6003/0001
La La Land Heart Banner

Brad, Pearls and Lace from The Hobby House


I kept the embellishments fairly plain because I needed to post my card. Shocking how much postage is!

Hope you can join us to be in with a chance of winning a great prize from this weeks sponsors


Remember to pop on over to the challenge blog to see some fab inspiration from my teamies.

Thanks for stopping by and all the lovely comments you leave. It means so much.

Big Hugs,
Janine xx




7 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous as always Janine. Love the pretty image and fabulous detailing.
Have a great day.
Debs xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous hun, love the soft feel to this one and isn't this topper beautiful to work with
Hugs Kate xx

Unknown said...

Janine this is gorgeous hon, really beautiful xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Janine!! what a sweet image and the embellishments are absolutely stunning!
I've started using flatter embellies too because of the postage… it really is shocking!!
Glad you are settling into your new job ok!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Stunning card. Sue x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Janine. A beautiful topper and love the dies.
Hope you are enjoying your new job.
Kit and Clowder is a fab site and would love to have done a colouring class but cant afford it at the moment. I love watching her colouring videos.
Hugs Sharon. x

coops said...

so stunning janine.really pretty detailing and colours and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx