Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Hobby House Inspiration

Good morning everyone....

Hope you've had a lovely weekend, I was working most of it, so I haven't had a chance to craft. I'm working today too, so play time will have to wait until tomorrow.

I haven't had a chance to catch up on my blogging but I'm hoping to visit you in the middle of the week.

Today I have a little inspiration from The Hobby House. It's using another of their lovely toppers. So handy when you're pressed for time.


The card base has been cut using a Go Kreate Frilly #10 die and covered with papers from Raspberry Road's Timeless Victorian paper collection.

I've cut cream card out with a variety of dies and edged them with vintage photo.
Dies : DooHickey Events Flag & Dragonflies and Marianne Design Craftables CR1245.

The little sentiment on the flag is from a Whimsy stamp collection called Treasured Moments Tickets. These are available from The Hobby House along with the mulberry roses and cherry blossoms.



Here's a close up of the lovely Hobby House topper. They're just so easy to use and give great results.


I've used a double layer of die cut for the dragonflies and flags to give them a little dimension, you can just about see it from this angle.

Have a lovely weekend.

Happy Crafting.
Big Hugs,

Janine x

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the colour tones and those little flags
Hugs Kate xx

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Janine! Such an adorable image and I love those wonderful die-cuts and flowers! xx

coops said...

so gorgeous janine.really beautiful detailing and colours and i love the stunning sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Janine, this is just so beautiful.. love your waves at the bottom so clever.. Stunning colouring too!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I've just bought this sheet of gorgeous toppers and your card is so inspiring! I love the flags and beautiful flowers.
Rebecca.

honeybeespaperie said...

Very pretty card!
Hugs, Manuela